https://cook.sandrasii.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Chicken-Nugget-8.jpg 720 960 Sandra Sii https://cook.sandrasii.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Sandra-Sii-Cooking-Diary-Logo-300x66.png Sandra Sii2021-02-07 01:52:342021-04-24 18:56:13Crispy Chicken Nuggets
Homemade Crispy Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- Chop a piece of chicken breast into chicken minces with a sharp knife.
- Spread the minced chicken evenly on a large bowl for easy seasoning.
- Add the seasoning: soy sauce, salt, white pepper, and corn flour (in order) unto the minced chicken.
- Season all over the minced chicken evenly with your hand palm or a spoon.
- Flip over the minced chicken and put on the seasoning accordingly.
- Use a spoon to shape the minced chicken into nugget shape.
- Spread the breadcrumbs all over the surface of chicken nugget, press the nugget with a spoon so that the breadcrumbs stick well to it.
- Flip over the chicken nuggets and put on the breadcrumbs as the method above.
- Pour suitable amount of oil into the frying pan. Use spatula to spread the oil evenly over the surface of the pan.
- Add the chicken nuggets into the frying pan.
- Fry the nuggets over medium heat until golden brown. Flip over the other side of nuggets and fry until golden brown. Do not over fry the nuggets until burnt. Serve while hot.
- 按顺序用手掌或汤匙将酱油、盐、白胡椒粉、玉米粉(Corn Flour)等调料均匀拍在鸡肉碎上。