Food is medicine. Chronic diseases are mostly cause by bad foods and could be cured by good food. Food is POWERFUL!
Carbs are important for weight loss and health. Plant foods should make up 50-75% of your diet
What should I eat?
- Eat simple, real foods that come from nature
- From the field to your fork
- REAL FOOD: Anything whole, fresh and unprocessed
How much fiber do you need?
- About 40g per day
- Average is 10-15g
- Fiber count in food
- Fiber-full food ideas
- Small increases in fiber is not good enough
- Replace the fiber-less foods with high fiber foods
Plant foods are rich in fiber
- 30-50g of fiber with a diet rich in plant foods
- Carbs should come from whole unprocessed plant foods!!
- Eat whole, real unprocessed foods that are as close to it’s natural state as possible
- These foods will accelerate your metabolism